Monday, April 6, 2009

A Letter to a Teacher About an Assignment

Hi-

I'm just whining here, just for the briefest of moments.

I've signed up four social doc classes and am about written out in terms of Greg Lopez. You can only say the guy is a Jedi master of words only so many times. Or maybe take the Star Trek approach: "Captain Lopez, the Klingons are attacking! Quick! Write something that will dispel our angry ignorance with phasers of unity and sympathy!" Or how about the Sex and the City approach: When I realized Mr Write (get it?) was right there, but until he would commit to writing more than 1000 words at a time, I couldn't pencil in our future." Or the Matrix approach. Neo-Lopez: "What you read may be real but what you must realize is there is no assignment."

Sorry. Post SocDoc Syndrome. From 0 to punchy in 5 days.

I'll get back to work, but it'll stink. Like a pile of dog crap in the noon-day sun.

:)

Barbara

No comments: