Saturday, April 12, 2008

Megadeth at the Fillmore tonight!

Hey Dana-
I really messed up!  I'm sorry I couldn't get you in to photograph and interview Chris, I thought I had another month!  I didn't realize the concert was tonight and then they are on to Albuquerque and then the rest of the world.  I know this isn't a consolation, but here's Megadeth's newest guitarist at his senior recital in 2004.  No shredding happened on stage, although there were plenty of Jag Panzer fans in the front row of the auditorium.  Made for a very unique senior recital.  I'd known Chris for a while, and asked if I could shoot some images for him to use on his website, www.chrisbroderick.com.  
Chris is THE nicest guy I have ever met, he's real genuine, friendly and humble.  He even still gets nervous before he plays. Not nervous in front of thousands of people, but when he plays for smaller groups.  Who would have thought.  Made me feel better about my own nervousness before I play.  
I'm really sorry I didn't get this lined up for you.  You would have done an awesome job.  

1 comment:

Dana said...

No worries! Its quite alright!